Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to bring with me when I come?

  • ID (valid state ID or U.S. Passport)
  • Vehicle title in your name, if selling a car.

Where do I go when I get there?

  • We have employees available as soon as you arrive on site to direct you to the right place and to answer any questions you may have.

What can I expect after I drop off my metal?

  • ID, thumbprint and signature are required to close every cash transaction.
  • Every transaction is either videotaped or photographed to ensure accuracy and abide by ARS44-1642.
  • All cash is verified by a 3-count process and is the responsibility of the customer to verify prior to leaving the window.

Do you accept small appliances or MVACs?

  • Yes, and if it is delivered intact and complete, there is no charge for evacuation.
  • We do not accept small appliances or MVACs with cut or dismantled refrigerant lines, unless the seller can show they are a registered commercial vendor with CFS.
  • A valid EPA Freon removal certification card, along with a completed retail certification contract, may also be presented.